Cherry Bus Palawan
Cherry Bus began its operations in Palawan on February 8, 2013. The first trips were composed of three buses acquired from Charing Bus Line which plied the Southwest part of the province, particularly the towns of Quezon and Rizal. A few weeks later, Cherry acquired Eulen Joy Liner, with six operational buses serving the Northern Part of Palawan. They catered to the towns of Roxas, Taytay and El Nido.
Cherry immediately upgraded and replaced the non-operational fleet of its predecessors by bringing in new buses from Manila. By July 2013, the last few units arrived, and Cherry’s operations was on full blast. The buses started to adapt a regular schedule, catching the attention of locals and tourists alike. In only a few months, Cherry became a recognized competitor in the transportation sector of Palawan.
Today, Cherry Bus continues to push itself to become the premier carrier of choice in Palawan. The unceasing perseverance, innovation and hard work to achieve this are driven by the company’s vow to ensure passengers that they are their partners for a “safe, comfortable and fun journey!”
NORTHLINE – EL NIDO TO PUERTO PRINCESA AND VICE VERSA
|PUERTO PRINCESA – EL NIDO||EL NIDO – PUERTO PRINCESA|
|7 am||Ordinary||350.00||7 am||Ordinary||350.00|
|9 am||Aircon||450.00||9 am||Aircon||450.00|
|11 am||Aircon||450.00||11 am||Aircon||450.00|
|1 pm||Aircon||450.00||1 pm||Aircon||450.00|
|3 pm||Aircon||450.00||3 pm||Aircon||450.00|
|5 pm||Ordinary||350.00||5 pm||Ordinary||350.00|
|9 pm||Aircon||450.00||9 pm||Aircon||450.00|
*Extra trips may be scheduled in between fixed times to accommodate passengers during peak seasons.
SOUTHLINE TO AND FROM PUERTO PRINCESA
|FROM PUERTO PRINCESA CITY||TO PUERTO PRINCESA CITY|
|5am||Ordinary||Sicud||312.00||fix trip||5:30am||Ordinary||Rio Tuba||346.00||fix trip|
|6am||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||extra trip||7:30am||Ordinary||Rio Tuba||346.00||fix trip|
|7am||Ordinary||Rizal||274.00||fix trip||9:30am||Aircon||Rio Tuba||448.00||fix trip|
|8am||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||extra trip||11:30am||Aircon||Rio Tuba||448.00||extra trip|
|9am||Aircon||Quezon||256.00||fix trip||1:30pm||Ordinary||Rio Tuba||346.00||extra trip|
|10am||Ordinary||Rizal||274.00||fix trip||6am||Aircon||Quezon||256.00||fix trip|
|11am||Ordinary||Rio Tuba||346.00||fix trip||6:40am||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||fix trip|
|1pm||Ordinary||Rio Tuba||346.00||fix trip||7:30am||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||fix trip|
|2pm||Aircon||Quezon||256.00||fix trip||8:30am||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||fix trip|
|3pm||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||fix trip||1pm||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||fix trip|
|4pm||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||fix trip||2pm||Aircon||Quezon||256.00||fix trip|
|5pm||Ordinary||Quezon||197.00||fix trip||5am||Ordinary||Sicud||312.00||fix trip|
|7pm||Ordinary||Narra||124.00||fix trip||7am||Ordinary||Rizal||274.00||fix trip|
Puerto Princesa Underground River is an 8.2 kilometer Underground River that winds through a spectacular cave before emptying into the South China Sea. At the mouth of the cave, a clear lagoon is framed by ancient trees growing right at the water’s edge. The park belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage list for its outstanding universal value and ecological significance as a natural site of intense beauty.
Getting there with Cherry Bus:
1. From the San Jose Common Terminal in Puerto Princesa, take the Cherry Bus Northern route and alight along Bgy. Salvacion, Puerto Princesa.
2. Take a Van or Tricycle to Sabang.
3. From Sabang, ride a boat going to the Underground River.
El Nido is a protected area located in the northernmost part of Palawan mainland. Its ecosystem boasts of 250 million year-old limestone cliffs, 888 species of fish, 447 species of coral, 114 species of bird, 5 species of marine turtles and 2,645 hectares of mangrove forest. The annual excavations led to the discovery of 14,000 year-old human remains, 9,000 year-old cremation sites and 11,000 year-old tiger bones in New Ibajay and a Pre-Hispanic trading community in Sibaltan.
Getting there with Cherry Bus:
1. From San Jose Common Terminal in Puerto Princesa, take the Cherry Bus Northern route all the way to El Nido.
2. Take a tricycle (available 24/7) from the bus terminal to the city center where various booking offices for island hopping are located.
Iwahig Penal Farm and Colony was established by the Americans in 1904 to supply food to other prisons all over the country. Iwahig has since become synonymous to finely handcrafted bags and other souvenir items. In the prison without walls, inmates tend vast farms instead of idly spending time behind bars.
Tabon Cave is located on Lipuun Point, Quezon, Palawan. Fossil human bones found are believed to be from 22,000 to 24,000 years ago. Tabon Cave, which were found to been used for habitation and / or burial sites by ancient people. Out of the 29 explored caves, only three caves are available or open for the visitors. Tabon cave complex is a 30-minute banca ride from the town of Quezon, a Southern municipality of Palawan.
How do we go to Cherry's Bus terminal from the Puerto Princesa Airport?
- From the Puerto Princesa (PP) Airport’s arrival area, go to the tricycle terminal a few steps away.
- Tell the tricycle driver to drop you off in the Common Terminal, New Market in San Jose.
- After 10-15 minutes, you will arrive at the terminal. It will cost you around P150.
- If you’re not bringing a lot of luggages, you can walk to Junction 1 (approx. 1km walk from PP Airport).
- Take a Multicab with the signboard ‘New Market.’
- The Multicab will stop in front of the Common Terminal. It will only cost you around P10.
Do you accept seat reservations?
Yes. You may book online through https://www.pinoytravel.com.ph/ or send us a Private Message through Facebook. However, please note that we cancel seat reservations without prior notice 1 hour before departure time to give way to other passengers.
How long it will take to go to El Nido from Puerto Princesa City?
Under normal weather and traffic conditions, it will take 6 hours to get to El Nido.
What are your routes of destination aside from El Nido?
We serve the Northern and Southern parts of Palawan:
- The North Line serves the towns of Roxas, Taytay and El Nido.
- The South Line via two routes: a) Sicod route which serves the towns of Aborlan, Narra, Aboabo, Quezon, Rizal and Sicod, and b) Rio Tuba route which serves Aborlan, Narra, Aboabo, Española, Brooke’s Point, Bataraza and Rio Tuba.
Do you accommodate special trips?
Yes. You may contact us for more details.
Do you charge for baggage?
Yes, we charge baggage in excess of 10 kgs. It is dependent on the weight and size of the actual baggage. Minimum fee is P50.
Hand carried bags are free of charge.
What are your bus classifications?
We offer both Ordinary and Air Conditioned buses on all routes.
Why should we ride Cherry Bus?
We guarantee our valued passengers a safe, comfortable and fun journey.
- You are assured of a more spacious sitting area and leg room.
- We have enough storage space for more and bigger baggage.
- Our buses leave for their destination at a specific time, so you can plan your trip more effectively.
- You are assured of your safety with our bus crew who are trained to provide total quality service to clients and buses that are regularly maintained.
Do you have discounts and promos?
Yes, we give discounts to Senior Citizens, Students and Persons with Disabilities (PWD). We also offer seasonal promo fares.
You may check our Facebook page for any ongoing promos.
Do you have meal stops along the way?
Yes. For North trips, our meal stops are in Roxas and Taytay. For South trips, our meal stop is in Narra
Facebook Private Message (Preferred)
Landline: (048) 434-0752
Puerto Princesa Line: (0921) 6432542
El Nido Line: (0921) 6429281
UHOA Road Brgy. Tiniguiban Puerto Princesa City, Palawan